Citizen Kane: Worst Movie of All-time!
- Citizen Kane—Watching this movie is pure torture—I’m sure satan will use it to torture people in hell! Excruciatingly annoying. I know how Elvis felt when he shot TVs!
- Seven—Gross, depressing, disturbing, and the directing is so trite (‘it’s a dark and gritty movie, so let’s put a filter on the lens so that it looks gritty too’).
- Hook—Puerile (it’s truly agonizing to watch)
- Hudson Hawk—Embarrassingly ‘cringey’
- Event Horizon—Dark, disturbing, and stupid. Gross for the sake of being gross. Avoid at all costs.
- Falcon and the Snowman—Like ALL Sean Penn movies, this is just depressing. You just want to slash your wrists after you watch it.
- Colors—As above.
- Disney’s Jungle Book—Can You say “BORING”! Can you say “Whole Lotta Nuthin'”! This movie is the worst Disney movie EVER, and only people who saw it as a child and who, as such, have fond memories of it could possibly like it. Dire, boring stuff. What . . . an hour and half (or is it longer—it seemed interminable) of a kid walking through a jungle doing nothing. No story. No plot. No entertainment. As stated, a whole lota nuthin!